Back to Helium Frog
The Helium Frog Version 2.06 - User Guide
1) Quick Start Guide The basics of camera setup and animating.
2) The Settings Window Hotkeys, Begin a new animation, output separate frames etc.
3) The Editor Window How to cut, delete and paste frames in your animation.
4) The Exposure Sheet How to use the X sheet for timing and Lip Syncing.
5) Rotoscoping How to use another video clip to assist you with timing / lip sync.
6) Chroma Keying How to use a picture for your background.
7) Time Lapse Mode How to automatically trigger capturing at set intervals in time.
8) Utilities Window How to extract frames and compile animations from frames.
9) Camera Macros Take control of Digital Cameras via their control software.